I really do care about keeping my hair healthy, as most people do. Keeping your hair healthy is very important. If you need any product ideas here are the ones I use on a regular basis.
- Eva Nyc Mane Magic 10-in-1 Primer – this product is so great if you use heat on a regular basis, or if your hair needs some taming. It is a product for anyone, there’s always something appealing. I got this product in my march ispy bag, and now I love it. (http://www.ulta.com/mane-magic-10-in-1-primer?productId=xlsImpprod15661135 )
- Nature’s Bounty Hair, Skin, & Nails Gummies- These gummies have biotin, which does wonders for hair. Even better, they taste absolutely amazing. ( https://www.naturesbounty.com/our-products/hair-skin-and-nail/hair-skin-and-nails-80-strawberry-flavored-gummies/ )
- Head & Shoulders green apple shampoo and conditioner- It’s great whenever my hair is feeling dry, and needs to be refreshed. ( http://www.headandshoulders.com/en-us/shop-products/dandruff-shampoo/green-apple-shampoo ) ( http://www.headandshoulders.com/en-us/shop-products/dandruff-conditioner/green-apple-conditioner )
Hair Care Tips:
- Try to limit the amount of heat you use. Blow drying, straightening, and curling can damage hair, and you know you do want that.
- If you do use heat, get a spray that protects hair from heat damage.
- Limit the amount of times you dye your hair, and try to make sure you rarely bleach that hair.
- If you are trying to grow your hair out, get a trip roughly every six to eight weeks to get rid of split ends.