Skin is so so so important, and I cannot express that enough. My skin has caused some of my insecurities that I have over come throughout time. Skin is something you should take care of seeing as you’re (kind of) stuck with it.
P H O T O – Getty
- Wash your face at least twice a day. You have to keep it clean in order to keep bacteria from getting into your pores, and leading to a breakout.
- Do a face mask every once in a while. There are so many different types of face masks to help your skin in whatever way you feel it needs.
- Moisturize once a day. Too much moisturizing can lead to a break out, which isn’t what you want, but you don’t want dry skin either.
- Drink loads of water. Water is a gift, and useful for your health in general. So drink some water, kiddos.
- Experiment with your routine. You have to try a little to figure out what is perfect for you.
- For sensitive skin, stick to all natural products to safe your skin some stress.
- See your dermatologist, someone with a college degree in skin will help much more than I could ever try, just saying. Plus, if you want to take pills to help keep your skin from flaring up, that’s who you want to go to.
- Take vitamins. There are loads of vitamins that are rich in what your skin needs, check your local drugstore for some. I personally use Nature’s Bounty Hair, Skin, and Nails gummies.
Best Wishes ♥