May has quickly come and gone, which means that it’s time for favorites (even if I’m bad at doing it regularly).
- Girlboss, the Netflix series. I really enjoyed this series, and the book it’s based on. It was a really interesting series to watch. I also really loved Sophia’s style throughout the series. “Love you in case I die.”
- Note To Self by Connor Franta. I loved the depth of this book so much. The photography, and poems suited the books perfectly. If you haven’t read this amazing book yet, then you must head to Barnes and Noble to pick it up.
- Clueless. This is still one of my favorite movies. I can always look to it to cheer me up, and inspire my Halloween costumes.
- PicsArt, it’s a photo editing app that allows you to use super cute stickers on your photos. I am kind of obsessed with it. It’s so cool. And you can even create your own stickers from your photos. Like this one I edited below using the app:
- Malibu by Miley Cyrus. God, I cannot express how happy I am to have finally heard this song. Also, Malibu is my dog’s name. Malibu by Miley Cyrus
Best Wishes ♥ to all of you sweethearts. Sorry, I didn’t have a lot of favorites because it was an uneventful month filled with end of the school year nonsense.