As a fashion addict who loves to read, so it’s no surprise that I love fashion books. I compiled a list of fashion books for you guys (and gals)!
- The Teen Vogue Handbook – This is a book that I love so, so much. If you are interested in a career in fashion, but don’t know where to start, I recommend this “handbook”. (The Teen Vogue Handbook)
- The Little Dictionary of Fashion: A Guide to Dress Sense for Every Woman by Christian Dior – The book may be a bit dated, but hey, Christian Dior is a fashion god, so he’s not clueless. ( The Little Dictionary of Fashion)
- Grace: A Memoir by Grace Coddington – She was an editor of Vogue, she was a cat lover with every fashion lovers dream life. It’s interesting to me to see how Vogue has changed from her time as editor-in-chief to now. (Grace: A Memoir)
- The Fashion Book by Phaidon Editors.- This book is considered the “fashion bible”. It’s organized just like an encyclopedia, but it’s better, because it’s a fashion encyclopedia. It’s a tell all about fashion pioneers throughout time. (The Fashion Book)
- Front Row: Anna Wintour: What Lies Beneath the Chic Exterior of Vogue’s Editor-in-Chief by Jerry Oppenheimer – This is a must read for anyone envious of Anna Wintour’s job title, and lifestyle. It includes many people’s opinion on Anna, and dives deeply into her life. (Front Row: Anna Wintour: What Lies Beneath the Chic Exterior of Vogue’s Editor-in-Chief)
Best wishes ♥ I hope you guys really enjoyed this!